- Please be aware that due to the pandemic of 2020, orders may be delayed due to decreased staff and slowed shipping worldwide. Packages will be shipped during regular working days M-F. Orders placed on the weekend will be shipped the next business day. We observe all national holidays. Additional information about shipping; Ports are slow to unload ships which delays our receipt of fabric. We will keep you informed by sending a newsletter or on our social media.
- Orders are shipped USPS mail with few exceptions. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other non-contigious locations will be shipped USPS. USPS is the only option to ship to PO boxes of US military/diplomatic addresses (APO,FPO,DPO).
- We ship priority as often as we can for domestic orders If your order is over 1 pound in weight then priority shipping is required.
- We cannot hold orders to ship with your subscription bag. Efforts will be made to combine orders that are placed on the same day.
- We may charge standard shipping methods at our discretion if a shipment results in an oversize charge. i.e. batting, cutting mats, light boxes and other large items. When this occurs we will contact you for approval. It is important to fill in your contact information when ordering.
International ShippingInternational orders: Quotes will be given after order is received. Be sure to include email address and phone number so that we may contact you with the shipping cost.
Certain countries require at your own risk notice. We will ship to most countries but once it is handed over to the shipping company it becomes their responsibility. If your items are lost or stolen you will need to contact the shipping company to file a claim. Some of these countries are Brazil, Chile, Equador, Bahrain, Qastarr, Saudi Arabia, Falkland Islands, United Arab Emirates and some parts of Mexico. The buyer is responsible for any custom fees or charges related to international shipping. We cannot replace lost or stolen merchandise.
Our products may be returned for store credit within 30 days of original purchase. Custom cut fabric is not eligible for returns. Products must be in new condition and unopened. Shipping for return of the items will be at the expense of the purchaser. Items on sale or clearance are not eligible for return. To start a return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recommend reviewing your order as soon as it arrives.
Some of our products are susceptible to damage. In the event you receive a damage product we will replace it where available after proof of a claim being filed with the carrier. Once verified, a new product or a product of equal value will be sent at no charge.
Missing or Lost Packages:
Once a product leaves our facility, it is in the hands of the carrier. If your package is lost, misdelivered, or stolen, it is up to the purchaser to file a claim with the carrier. We will assist on providing all pertinent information including but not limited to, tracking information, value of items, verified address and relevant dates.